Just the facts, Jack:
- A career product and technology development professional specializing in creating and deploying industry-leading products and services. Specialist in the risk management, fraud, security, payments and credit card industries.
- Resident of Hoboken, the unique one-square-mile community on the banks of the Hudson River, directly across from Manhattan
- More-than-frequent traveler, having flown over 3 million miles commercially.
- Obsessive about: snowboarding, road cycling, good food, New York Giants football, travel, airline and aviation geekery, boating, watches, SCUBA diving, personal and enterprise technologies, the payments and credit card industries, photography, music.
- More details can be found in my professional biography on this site site.
contacting me via email.
My personal email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
But, to quote John Gruber, of daringfireball fame:
- Unfortunately, I am at times a lousy correspondent - where by 'at times', I mean 'most of the time'.
If I don't respond to your email, or do so only after an inordinate amount of time has passed, please don't take it personally.
The honest truth is that, if it's not work-related, I can be an enigma at times. This is often the result of me incessantly traveling to all ends of the globe.
Let me apologize in advance. To quote George Costanza's ex-girlfriend:
Please contact me for details.